Vacuum pump and controlling equipment
An air-cooled diffusion pump is backed by two-stage mechanical (roughing) pump, compactly mounted on a small frame. Internal mechanical pump valve closes high vacuum side in the event of power interruption.
- Ultimate Vacuum range: 1,3.10^-6 mbar (10^-6 torr) range
- Low power requirements
- Continuous duty
- Low maintenance requirements
- Operating temperature: 5º C to 40º C (40º F to 100º F).
- Diffusion Pump Speed: 11 liters/sec
- Mechanical Pump Speed: 3.4 CFM 4.8 M3/hr
- Electrical: 220 VAC, 50 Hz, 4.3 amps
- Includes gas ballast valve (for initial pumping)
Also available in 115 VAC, 60 Hz (8.2 amps) version
- Length: 470 mm
- Width: 213 mm
- Height: 457 mm