Liquid nitrogen dosing systems
Liquid nitrogen dosing system named for its size and cost.
To download the flyer of this system, please click here
- Discrete dosing for speeds up to 12000 containers/hour.
- Liquid Nitrogen supply at low pressure (max 1.5 bars) by user.
- Dosing accuracy : 5%
- Minimum dosing valve opening time of 25ms.
Base unit including :
- Fully vacuum jacketed, stainless steel dosing unit. Internal reservoir with mechanical fill level control. Electrical dosing valve. Safety relief valve.
- Heated nozzle area and gas vent
- Integrated self generating nozzle purge system. No dedicated nitrogen gas supply required.
- Remote Siemens S7-1200 control panel with Siemens KTP400, 4” touch screen HMI (230V/50Hz or 115V/60Hz) in stainless steel NEMA 4x rated housing.
- 6 meter electrical cables. 15 meter cable sets are optionally available.
- Speed compensation capabilities
- Speed sensor (proximity).
- Infrared sensor for bottle detection (Dosing enabled only when container is present).
- Complete operation and service manual
- Additional LN2 feed line : standard length is 3 meters from tank to doser. Any additional meter should be ordered in this option. Bayonet couplings will be needed in case of lengths longer than 12 meters.
- A standard 6 meter cables set from the doser to the PLC is included. Instead, a 15 meter set can be ordered optionally.
- Stainless steel (height adjustable) support in AISI 304 material (also available in AISI 316 on request). This support can be either on a 2x2 pod or a bottom plate basis.