Liquid nitrogen dosing systems
Nitrodose G2 SERVODOSER
Virtually maintenance free liquid nitrogen dosing system for high speed lines.
To download the flyer of this system, please click here
- Discrete dosing for speeds up to 75.000 bottles/hour and 120.000 cans/hour, continuous flow for higher speeds
- Precision metering during steady stream without nozzle changes
- LN2-supply at max 7 bars = Suitable for typical bulk tank supply without need for dedicated phase separator
- Dosing accuracy : 1%
- Minimum dosing valve opening time of 5ms for easy adjustability of dosed quantity at all line speeds.
- Exceptional long-life servo actuator
Base unit including :
- Fully vacuum jacketed, stainless steel dosing unit. Electronic level controller with pneumatic inlet valve. Dosing arm with electrical high speed valve. Safety relief valve.
- Heated nozzle area and gas vent
- Integrated self generating nozzle purge system. No dedicated nitrogen gas supply required.
- Quick purge/ Quick warm up
- Pressure regulator for compressed air or nitrogen gas for pneumatic inlet valve actuation.
- Waterproof electrical junction box with stainless steel cover and integrated LN2 feed pressure gauge.
- Remote Siemens S7-1200 control panel with Color Siemens KTP600, 6” touch screen HMI (230V/50Hz or 115V/60Hz) in stainless steel NEMA 4x rated housing and alarm beacon.
- Allen Bradley AB1400 control panel with Color AB Panelview Component 600, 6” touch screen HMI (230V/50Hz or 115V/60Hz) in stainless steel NEMA 4x rated housing and alarm beacon.
- 6 meter electrical cables. 15 meter cable sets are optionally available.
- Advanced Self diagnostics logics with standard 2 alarm relay outputs (Profibus optionally available)
- Encoder ready
- Speed- and dose compensation capabilities
- 5 recipe storage
- Advanced graphical user interface with doser pictograms and self diagnostics
- Speed sensor (proximity).
- Infrared sensor for bottle detection (Dosing enabled only when container is present)
- Available languages for HMI and operation manuals : English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Complete operation- and service manual
- Additional LN2 feed line : standard length is 3 meters from tank to doser. Any additional meter should be ordered in this option. Bayonet couplings will be needed in case of lengths longer than 12 meters.
- A standard 6 meter cables set from the doser to the PLC is included. Instead, a 15 meter set can be ordered optionally.
- Profibus communication utility between doser and filler
- Encoder with 10 m cable & shaft coupling (bracket not included). Shaft coupling for 10mm shaft sizes. Amount of containers/revolution to be specified.
- Additional languages for HMI and operation manuals upon request. The following languages are standard : English, German, French, Spanish, Italian.
For an overview of the different dosing head lay-outs, please click here
- LDV (Low Dose Velocity) heater block e.g. for hot fill applications (P/N : 56882)
- CIP heater block: automatic nozzle protection (P/N : 52850)
- The HF-LDV (Hot Fill-Low Dose Velocity) Heater Block (P/N : 61137)
- Combi LDV/CIP heater block: combines both benefits of the LDV and CIP heater block (P/N : 55300)
- Stainless steel (height adjustable) support in AISI 304 material (also available in AISI 316 on request). This support can be either on a 2x2 pod or a bottom plate basis.