Liquid Nitrogen Dosing Systems
Low cost liquid nitrogen dosing system designed to greatly reduce oxygen levels in large volume containers to extend product shelf life.
To download the flyer of this system, please click here
- Allows for adjustments of dose amount and timing during operation
- Automatic line speed synchronization
- No container/no dose function
- NEMA Stainless Steel 4X PLC control panel
- Lighted touchpad controls for ease of operation
- Available in a variety of language formats
- Single dose capability for lab testing
- All equipment has NEMA quick connects
- Continually displayed current production rate
- Valve cycle counter with automatic notification at service intervals
- Allen Bradley or Siemens PLC controls
- Dose compensation logic for consistent results over a wide variation of line speeds
- Slim profile and simple mounting adapts to any filling line
- Designed to run off portable Dewars or connect directly with Vacuum Barrier’s LN2 piping systems Safety and Cleanliness
- 2-micron inlet filter to protect from foreign particles
- Nozzle and all hardware is safely captivated
- High efficiency – lowest LN2 consumption
- Built in pressure relief valves
- Totally frost-free operation
- Fully CE compliant
- Additional LN2 feed line : standard length is 3 meters from tank to doser. Any additional meter should be ordered in this option. Bayonet couplings will be needed in case of lengths longer than 12 meters.
- A standard 6 meter cables set from the doser to the PLC is included. Instead, a 15 meter set can be ordered optionally.
- Additional languages for HMI and operation manuals upon request. The following languages are standard : English, German, French, Spanish, Italian.
- Stainless steel (height adjustable) support in AISI 304 material (also available in AISI 316 on request).
- This support can be either on a 2x2 pod or a bottom plate basis.