Liquid nitrogen dosing systems
Go to top
The heat sterilized NITRODOSE® HSA G2 and steam sterilized NITRODOSE® HSA G3, both precisely deliver sterile, low pressure liquid nitrogen for all aseptic filling lines.
To download the flyer of these systems, please click here for the HSA G2 and here for the HSA G3.
- Single phase LN2 dose with an accuracy +/-3% for consistent pressure results
- Discrete dosing up to 750cpm for minimum LN2 consumption
- Lowest delivery pressure available to minimize splashing
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Fully vacuum jacketed for complete frost free operation
- Equipped with single or redundant 0.2 micron gas filters
Safety and Cleanliness
- Microbiologically validated by the National Food Lab
- Automated integrity self-checks before and after each sterilization cycle
- Full CE compliant
- Sterile purge gas for protection against frost at nozzle
Continuously self monitored system with alarm outputs.
- Siemens based PLC controls with touch screen panel for ease of operation
- Ethernet communication capabilities
- Includes encoder option for position based dosing
- On the fly precision dose adjustment
- Dose compensation logic for consistent results over a wide variation of line speeds
- User selectable language accessed thru touch screen menu
- No container/no dose function standard
- Valve cycle counter with automatic notification at service intervals
Customer Specified Design
Communication utility between doser and filler
Amount of containers/revolution to be specified.
- 15 m cable
- shaft coupling for 10mm shaft sizes (bracket not included).