Liquid Nitrogen Dosing Systems
Easydose G2 Plus
Precision liquid nitrogen dosing system for high speed lines.
To download the flyer of this system, please click here
- Discrete dosing for speeds up to 75.000 bottles/hour and 120.000 cans/hour, continuous flow for higher speeds.
- Liquid Nitrogen supply at low pressure (max 1.5 bars) by user.
- Dosing accuracy : 3%
- Minimum dosing valve opening time of 6ms for easy adjustability of dosed quantity at all line speeds.
Base unit including :
- Fully vacuum jacketed, stainless steel dosing unit. Internal reservoir with mechanical fill level control. Dosing arm with electrical dosing valve. Safety relief valve.
- Heated nozzle area and gas vent
- Integrated self generating nozzle purge system. No dedicated nitrogen gas supply required.
- Remote Siemens S7-1200 control panel with Monochr. Siemens KTP600, 6” touch screen HMI (230V/50Hz or 115V/60Hz) in stainless steel NEMA 4x rated housing.
- Allen Bradley AB1400 control panel with AB Panelview Component 600, 6” touch screen HMI (230V/50Hz or 115V/60Hz) in stainless steel NEMA 4x rated housing.
- 6 meter electrical cables. 15 meter cable sets are optionally available.
- Self diagnostics logics with standard 1 alarm relay output (Profibus optionally available)
- Encoder ready
- Speed- and dose compensation capabilities
- 5 recipe storage
- Speed sensor (proximity).
- Infrared sensor for bottle detection (Dosing enabled only when container is present).
- Available languages for HMI and operation manuals : English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Complete operation and service manual
- Additional LN2 feed line : standard length is 3 meters from tank to doser. Any additional meter should be ordered in this option. Bayonet couplings will be needed in case of lengths longer than 12 meters.
- A standard 6 meter cables set from the doser to the PLC is included. Instead, a 15 meter set can be ordered optionally.
- Profibus communication utility between doser and filler
- Encoder with 10 m cable & shaft coupling (bracket not included). Shaft coupling for 10mm shaft sizes. Amount of containers/revolution to be specified.
- Additional languages for HMI and operation manuals upon request. The following languages are standard : English, German, French, Spanish, Italian.
For an overview of the different dosing head lay-outs, please click here
- LDV (Low Dose Velocity) heater block e.g. for hot fill applications (P/N : 56882)
- CIP heater block: automatic nozzle protection (P/N : 52850)
- The HF-LDV (Hot Fill-Low Dose Velocity) Heater Block (P/N : 61137)
- Combi LDV/CIP heater block: combines both benefits of the LDV and CIP heater block (P/N : 55300)
- Stainless steel (height adjustable) support in AISI 304 material (also available in AISI 316 on request).
This support can be either on a 2x2 pod or a bottom plate basis.