Liquid Nitrogen Dosing Systems
Liquid nitrogen dosing system named for its simplicity of installation and operation precisely delivers low pressure liquid nitrogen at line speeds up to 450 BPM, continuous stream thereafter.
To download the flyer of this system, please click here
- Discrete dosing for speeds up to 27000 containers/hour, continuous flow for higher speeds.
- Liquid Nitrogen supply at low pressure (max 1.5 bars) by user.
- Dosing accuracy : +/- 3%
- Minimum dosing valve opening time of 25ms.
Base unit including :
- Fully vacuum jacketed, stainless steel dosing unit. Internal reservoir with mechanical fill level control. Dosing arm with electrical dosing valve. Safety relief valve.
- Heated nozzle area and gas vent
- Integrated self generating nozzle purge system. No dedicated nitrogen gas supply required.
- Remote Siemens S7-1200 control panel with Monochr. Siemens KTP600, 6” touch screen HMI (230V/50Hz or 115V/60Hz) in stainless steel NEMA 4x rated housing.
- Allen Bradley AB1100 control panel with AB Panelview Component 600, 6” touch screen HMI (230V/50Hz or 115V/60Hz) in stainless steel NEMA 4x rated housing.
- 6 meter electrical cables. 15 meter cable sets are optionally available.
- Self diagnostics logics with standard 1 alarm relay output (Profibus and Ethernet optionally available)
- Encoder ready – Encoder may be required for non-linear speed changes.
- Speed- and dose compensation capabilities
- 5 recipe storage
- Speed sensor (proximity).
- Infrared sensor for bottle detection (Dosing enabled only when container is present).
- Available languages for HMI and operation manuals : English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Complete operation and service manual
- Additional LN2 feed line : standard length is 3 meters from tank to doser. Any additional meter should be ordered in this option. Bayonet couplings will be needed in case of lengths longer than 12 meters.
- A standard 6 meter cables set from the doser to the PLC is included. Instead, a 15 meter set can be ordered optionally.
- Profibus communication utility between doser and filler
- Encoder with 10 m cable & shaft coupling (bracket not included).
Shaft coupling for 10mm shaft sizes
Amount of containers/revolution to be specified.
- Additional languages for HMI and operation manuals upon request. The following languages are standard : English, German, French, Spanish, Italian.
For an overview of the different dosing head lay-outs, please click here
- LDV (Low Dose Velocity) heater block e.g. for hot fill applications (P/N : 56882)
- CIP heater block: automatic nozzle protection (P/N : 52850)
- The HF-LDV (Hot Fill-Low Dose Velocity) Heater Block (P/N : 61137)
- Combi LDV/CIP heater block: combines both benefits of the LDV and CIP heater block (P/N : 55300)
- Stainless steel (height adjustable) support in AISI 304 material (also available in AISI 316 on request). This support can be either on a 2x2 pod or a bottom plate basis.